Sunday Morning Celebrations, my humble little party store is now a partner of Liquid Pay! We used to accept only cash payment at the shop, and if your party purchases exceed $100 you will need to make a trip to an ATM machine. With Liquid Pay, you can go wallet-less and pay with your mobile wallet using their payment app.
With the introduction of the mobile payment service at our shop, you can make cashless payment. This is awesome news for consumers! I personally prefer to shop cashless (think credit card, mobile payment), and earn points with my credit card for a free holiday.
If you are at our shop, do request to make payment with your Liquid Pay. Here are the steps on how you can set up your own account.
1) Download the app on Apple App Store or Google Play. Launch your Liquid Pay Mobile App and sign up as a new user
2) Key in your first name, last name and a working email account
3) Choose a strong password
4) Input your nationality and passport number/NRIC
5) Provide a working mobile line. Wait a few seconds to receive a verification code number.
6) Enter the verification code and remember to checkoff the “I agree to…”
7) Verify your email account by logging into your email. Tap on “Already Verified” once it is done!
8) Once all the admin work is completed, you will be brought to your dashboard. Since I’ve not topped up any amount, my dashboard shows SGD 0.00. Tap on the blue icon “Top Up”.
9) Select your top up option, NETS or Credit Card.
Super easy, and you are ready to make your first purchase on Liquid Pay!
In case you missed the details on the poster, Liquid Pay is absorbing 10% of your final payment. This means 10% off all discounted and regular price items from our stall! There are other participating food outlets like Min Nan Pork Ribs Prawn Noodles and Tong Kee Cooked Food. So, if you spend the weekend at Tiong Bahru, and visit a food stall, a drink stall, pick up flowers at #01-56 and shop at Sunday Morning Celebrations, that is a total cost savings of 10% x 5 times from each stall! Not a bad deal I think 😉
(Note: I edited the poster as the name of my shop reflected is wrong)